Welcome to the Shepherd’s Society Gift and Estate Design Resource Center – Great Stewardship Ideas to Benefit Our San Diego Community

You are serious about your stewardship. Our desire is to help you multiply your impact.

Request a Call BackDid you know that most of our giving is strictly in cash…which is only 9% of what we own? The remaining 91% of what we own is rarely considered within our stewardship strategy! And yet, gifting these assets can help multiply the impact of our giving.Gifts of these assets are often very powerful tools for bypassing capital gains taxes, minimizing income taxes or reducing potential estate taxes. These gifts can be made during your lifetime or through your Will or Trust. We stand ready to serve you as trusted stewardship teammates.

Contact

Mark Lagace

For further information and assistance contact
Mark Lagace, Individual Gifts Manager
Gift and Estate Design Services Office
619-819-1851 | mlagace@sdrescue.org

Write Us

San Diego Rescue Mission
P.O. Box 80427
San Diego, CA 92138-0427