New and gently used
Our most needed materials donations fall into one of the following categories:
- We continually update our list of most urgent needs to optimize those donations intended to directly assist our clients.
- Please do not include R-rated movies or products containing alcohol (i.e. cologne, body spray, mouthwash, anti bacterial gels).
- We always do our best to honor the wishes of our donors. However, our limited resources mean we cannot always honor specific requests about how each item will be used. We do, however, stand by our promise to utilize each and every item so that it is of greatest help to our students and guests at the San Diego Rescue Mission.
- While many of our donated items go toward what our students and guests need, we are often asked what they might like as they prepare for a holiday or the birthday of their child. If you have a suggestion or would like to brainstorm ideas, please contact us and we will be happy to let you know if there is a fit for your generous item.
- If you would like to get your organization, church or business involved, we recommend a drive of clothing, toiletries, or electronics. For more information or to get started contact us.
No matter what, you can be sure that your tax-deductible donation makes a difference in the lives of your fellow San Diegans. We cannot thank you enough for considering a material donation and doing your part to change the lives of our students & guests for the better!
Questions? Please use our Online Donation Form or call us at 619-819-1793.